Ever since I even ever dreamt that I would ever blog yet alone run a website…(Coming from the girl where blogs have been her daily newspaper for the last 4 years!) Anyway, I always loved the “Whats in your bag” post. I just find it very interesting, so many strangers out there, sharing a little insight of their personal self through their bags. So I thought it was time I did one! So this is what is in my current bag:
1. My Totoro purse that Mr H got me for my birthday! I love it so.
2. My passport with a Hello Kitty cover.
3. Fly earphones that Kookinu Zakka sent me – there awesome! (I use a CD Walkman, cause I’m cool! Nah I just lost my iPod some time ago; beats having to faff around uploading music on it. I just whack a CD in and I’m good to go haha.)
4. Sunglasses from H&M.
5. My house key with pudding cover.
6. Smints! ^___^
7. Kawaii anime silk pouch: To keep things in.
8. Hello Kitty compact mirror.
9. Hello Kitty pen.
10. Domokun plasters.
11. Carex hand gel. (I get funny about pressing buttons every one else does, I get colds that way…But I’m really not a germ freak. Just cash machine weary haha.)
13. Hello Kitty Lip gloss.
14. Hello Kitty umbrella.
15. My Hello Kitty house key, and reyrings. ( My other key wouldn’t fit on >….<)
16. Kawaii organiser with lock. It’s really cute, the code to unlock it is under the lock hahah!
Well thats it for today…